Oakworks CFUR401 Urology C-Arm Table
Introducing the Oakworks CFUR401 Urology C-Arm Table for sale.
Oakworks CFUR401 Urology C-Arm Table Features
- Carbon Fiber Top – 53 in. (135cm) Metal free imaging space with Patient Transfer Extension
- Top Dimensions – 23 in. (58cm) wide x 47 in. (119cm) long
- Motion 1 – Electric Height Range 26.5 in. – 44.5 in. (67-114cm)
- Motion 2 – Electric Trendelenburg tilt +15°/-11°
- Motion 3 – Electric Longitudinal travel 10 in. (25cm)
- Motion 4 – Electric Lateral travel ±4 in. (10cm)
- Controls – Multi-function hand control
- Weight Capacity – 500 lb (227kg) Each Extension: 200 lb (91kg)
- Product Weight – 590 lb (268kg)
- Radiolucent Lateral Extension (2) 5 in. x 24 in. (12cm x 61cm)
- Radiolucent Patient Transfer Extension (1) 23 in. x 28 in. (58cm x 71cm)
- Included Features – 1 in. (3cm) Radiolucent Comfort Foam™ table top pad, 4 in. (10cm) locking casters, Digital angle gauge, patient safety straps (2), Industry standard full length T-rails on each side, Urology bag hoop (bag not included)
- Safety Listings – CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate
- Optional Features
- Multi-function Foot Control
- 5 in. (13cm) casters (65427) – Upgrade from the standard 4 in. (10cm)
33” WIDE SUPPORT SURFACE
The two lateral extensions give you the support area you need while maximizing access to the 23” W x 47” L Carbon Fiber Top. Imaging Area 19” W x 24” L (48cm x 61cm). Radiolucent patient transfer extension creates 53″ long metal-free imaging area between the T-rails.
Clinician Safety and Ergonomics
Oakworks cares about the clinical safety of the doctors, nurses, and practitioners. Their products are designed with safety and ergonomics in mind. For example, inspired by the leading ergonomic experts in sonography, Sound Ergonomics®, Oakworks Medical offers some of the most ergonomic products for ultrasound in the market today, decreasing sonographer injury and minimizing exam times. They have experience. Since 1977 Oakworks has been designing and producing products that work with the practitioner, reducing injury and helping to minimize healthcare costs.