Berchtold Operon B 810 C-Arm Table
Introducing the Berchtold Operon B 810 C-Arm Table for sale. Designed for use in surgical suites where control and patient positioning are critical, BERCHTOLD’s OPERON® B 810 is a feature-rich, remote-control table that enhances patient positioning and provides complete support throughout its entire range of motion. A small footprint allows better patient and equipment access while the OPERON B 810’s carbon fiber, sliding tabletop and integrated x-ray cassette channel offers optimal imaging access and clarity. With a complete line of available accessories, the OPERON B 810 is capable of accommodating virtually any surgical procedure.
Berchtold Operon B 810 C-Arm Table Features
- General Purpose, Mobile Surgical Table with back-lit hand control.
- C-arm Compatible: 21″ wide Carbon Fiber table top, less X-ray attenuation allows improved image clarity with greater coverage and support/positioning for larger patients.
- 600 Ibs lift and articulation capacity in both normal and reverse orientation.
- 12″ Longitudinal Top Slide: provides superior C-arm coverage and surgical team access.
- X-Ray Cassette Channel: Eliminates x-ray tops, maximizes patient safety and user convenience.
- Self Compensating Floor Locks: Levels itself on uneven floors for a rigid working surface.
- Power Kidney Elevator.
- One-Touch Beach Chair Positioning
OPTIMAL ACCESS AND POSITIONING
Our 21″ by 76″ tabletop offers greater IA coverage with better support and positioning for larger patients and is complimented by a generous 28″– 48″ vertical articulation range providing excellent surgical access during all types of procedures. A Detachable Leg Section provides better surgical site exposure, especially for arthroscopic and lithotomy positioning. Two features offer greater access in the lateral position: the Power Kidney Elevator which adds lift and Power Flex which, with one touch, puts the table into a 225° full flex position.
Berchtold Operon B 810 C-Arm Table Specifications
- Table Top Height: 28″ min 148″ max
- Trendelenburg/Rev Trend: 30° / 30°
- Lateral Tilt: Right/Left: 20°
- Back Raise/Lower: 80° / 45°
- Head Rest Raise/Lower: 90°/190° Detachable
- Leg Sections Raise/Lower: 2°/105° Detachable
- Table Top Length: 76″
- Table Top Width: 21″ (23″ w/ side rails)
- X-Ray Cassette Channel Integrated: Full-Length Safety & Convenience
- Longitudinal Top Slide: 12″ Superior C-arm Coverage
- Patient Weight Capacity: 600lbs Normal & Reverse Orient