MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray Machine
Introducing the MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray Machine for sale.
Veterinary x-ray equipment needs to be durable, lightweight and portable. The MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray defines the industry standard for superior quality imaging, portability and ease of use for any application. Easily programmed for storage of five different exposure techniques, the MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray delivers state-of-the-art imaging and dependable performance in even the most rugged conditions.
MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray Machine Features
Compact, Lightweight – The MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray is combined with XGS MKIV stand weighs only 90 lbs
High frequency – full-wave rectified power supply makes maximum use of electrical input; minimizes potentially harmful lower kV X-Rays.
Automatic, dynamic line voltage compensation- ensures repeatable results.
CPU Control – provides for optimum accuracy of output.
(5) memory stations – for storing frequently used x-ray exposure techniques.
MinXray’s full-wave rectified high frequency units are the most efficient portable x-ray generators in the world. Conventional units (self rectified, line frequency) are only about one-third as efficient as these technologically advanced units. Therefore, considerably more radiation output per pound of system weight is available from the MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray Machine. As an added benefit, the output of these units is independent of line voltage variations, a very important feature for field use.
MinXray HF100H Portable X-Ray Machine Specifications
- Dimensions: 9-1/2″ W x x 16″ L x 8-3/4″ H
- Weight: 45.5 lbs (20.5 kg)
- 30 mA @ 40-60 kVDC
- 25 mA @ 62-80 kVDC
- 20 mA @ 82-100 kVDC
- Timer: Ultra High Resolution 0.08-4.00 sec., 0.01 increments
- Input Voltage: 100 – 140 VAC or 200 – 260 VAC, specify unit
- Line Voltage Adjustment: Automatic, dynamic
- Internal Power Supply: Constant potential, 60 kHz, full-wave rectified
- X-ray Tube: Toshiba D-124S
- Focal Spot Size: 1.2 mm
- Anode Heat Storage: 20 kHU
- Total Filtration: 4.2 mm Al equivalent
- Collimator: Continuously adjustable light beam type with central x-ray indicator
- Exposure Switch: Two stage deadman type
- Exposure Cord: 8 feet (2.44 meters)
- Power Cord: 20 feet (6.1 meters)