Midmark 411 Exam Table
The YouTube ID of Ws059w8InK is invalid.
The Midmark 411 Exam Table is a 4-way power chair designed for multi-practice situations. This chair operates with a side panel control to control the back, tilt, foot, and height. The 411 is fully programmable with 8 program positions. This feature saves time during patient exams to get the table into and out of common positions.
Other useful features include procto knee rest, paper storage, slide-out treatment pan, adjustable headrest and adjustable stirrups, removable upholstery sections for effective and easy cleaning, optional foot control. Perfect for plastic surgery, OB/GYN, proctology, dermatology, and general practice.
Midmark 411 Exam Table Features
- Powered positioning of its four functions -back up and down, tilt up and down, foot up and down, and table up and down
- Hand control, ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the operator’s hand, for positioning the table top for an examination or procedure
- Manually adjustable head rest which may be adjusted to allow the operator to position the patient’s head in a specific position or orientation
- Manually adjustable leg rest which may be adjusted into a procto knee rest position for proctologic examinations
- Right and left stirrups which can be extended to an infinite number of positions as well as laterally in three positions
- Two 1 in. (2.5 cm) tall x 3/8 in. (0.95 cm) wide accessory rails to allow use of mounted accessories with table
- Two duplex, hospital grade 115 VAC receptacles, one located on each side of the table to power accessories or instruments
- Paper roll holder which is hidden in the head end of the upholstered top and tear strips located at the foot end and head end of the upholstered top to secure examination paper during a patient examination or procedure
- Treatment pan which provides a convenient container to hold or store items or debris for or from an examination or treatment. The treatment pan is not intended to hold more than one ounce (29.6 ml) of fluid
- Built in diagnostics which allow for quicker and better servicing of the table should a malfunction occur
Midmark 411 Exam Table Specifications
- Maximum Patient Load: 325 lbs
- Paper Rolls: Holds 2 standard paper rolls of 18 in. x 3.0 in
- Height in table position: 25.75″ to 41.5″
- Table Length: 70.5″ extends to 81″
- Table Top Length: 69.25″
- Headrest extended: 82.75″
- Table Top Width: 27″
- Maximum Width: 27″
- NET Weight: 515 lbs
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC Nominal (126 VAC Max, 110 VAC Min), 60 HZ, 12 Amps Max
- Duty Cycle: 15 Seconds On / 5 Minutes Off (Motor Run Time)
- Certifications: UL-544 Listed Medical Equipment, CSA Standard C22.2 #125, ISO-9001 Certified
Midmark 411 Exam Table Table Top Positioning
|Back Section Range||0° (Horizontal) to +85° ± 5°|
|Table Top Height Range||22.5 ± 0.5 in. to 40.0 ± 1.0 in. (55.9 ± 1.3 cm to 101.6 ± 2.5 cm)|
|Foot Section Range||0° (Horizontal) to -90° ± 5°|
|Table Top Tilt Range||0° (Horizontal) to +30° ± 5° (foot up)|
Table Speeds (@ 60 Hz)
- Base Up – 12 seconds
- Back Up – 10 seconds
- Tilt Up – 14 seconds
- Foot Up – 12 seconds
Warning! Recommended Circuit:
A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this table. The table should not be connected to an electrical circuit with other appliances or equipment unless the circuit is rated for the additional load.
There are no reviews yet.