MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction System
The MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction System is a powerful, precision instrument designed for small -or large-volume fat extraction, artistic body contouring, and harvesting fat rich in adipose-derived regenerative cells (ADRC).
The MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction system’s smooth reciprocating cannulas glide through tissue, reducing the amount of physical effort required during liposuction and also reducing your O.R. time.
Reciprocation also increases your control, helping you to gently guide the cannula with greater accuracy, even through dense fibrous tissue. The result is a faster procedure, less fatigue for you and more precise outcomes for your patients.
Adipocytes and ADRCs harvested with Power Assisted Liposuction are just as healthy and viable as cells harvested using manual liposuction; and Power Assisted Liposuction produces higher yields of loosely adherent stem cells, which may improve graft retention. 2, 3, 4.
Try the MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction system and see for yourself how much better your body contouring and fat-grafting results can be. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it!
The MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction System Features
- Proven Cell Viability
- Faster Procedure
- Less Surgeon Fatigue
- Less Bruising
- Less Swelling
- Precision Engineering
- Patented Technology
- Only Power Assisted Liposuction can offer this increased speed and ease-of-use.
- Made in America
The MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction System Benefits
- MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction System does not use heat, like lasers or ultrasound energy which can damage cells and injure patients.
- Power Assisted Liposuction System was shown to provide the greatest preservation of surrounding tissues and septal fibers.
- The MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction System fluid pathway connects directly from the cannula to the sterile tubing – so tissue stays pure and clean. With knock-off devices, fluids can pass through the handpiece containing bio-contaminants from previous patients even after sterilization.
- Vibration dampening technology makes Power Assisted Liposuction more comfortable than imitations.
- Power Assisted Liposuction System is powered by a strong electric console, so it won’t bog down like air-powered devices.
The MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction System 650 Specifications
- Fully autoclavable handpiece and cable
- Speed control on the handpiece and also on the power console
- Works with any infiltration and aspiration system
- 3 mm reciprocating stroke at 4,000 cycles per minute
- Anodized aluminum body
- Weight: 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg.)
- Size: 8” x 1” x 1.5” (20.3 x 2.5 x 3.8 cm)