MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction-650 LipoSculptor Handpiece
The MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction-650 LipoSculptor Handpiece is a powered surgical instrument that vibrates a cannula used in liposuction procedures. The user can command the Power Assisted Liposuction-650 to ON or STAND-BY via a slider switch located on the instrument. The Power Assisted Liposuction-650 cable is reusable. The suction cannula come in variety of styles as both single use and reusable items.
MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction-650 LipoSculptor Handpiece Features
- 3 mm reciprocating stroke at 4000 cycles per minute
- Thumb-controlled speed throttle on handpiece
- Powered by a stand-alone electric console
- Special suction pumps are not necessary
- Autoclavable Instrument and electric cable
- High-grade stainless steel cannulas manufactured in the U.S.
MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction-650 Benefits
- The gentle but powerful reciprocating action of Power Assisted Liposuction makes the manual labor of liposuction a thing of the past. Glide through fibrous tissue more easily.
- MicroAire Power Assisted Liposuction-650 LipoSculptor Handpiece uses no heat or ultrasound energy, so the fat cells are just as healthy and viable as cells harvested using manual liposuction.
- The Power Assisted Liposuction-650 uses reciprocating motion to pass easily through tissue, especially fibrous areas, which makes procedures faster, and results in less bruising and bleeding
- The innovative Power Assisted Liposuction LipoSculptor™ is the only U.S.-patented liposuction instrument using a reciprocating motion (rather than rotating) to facilitate the movement of the cannula within tissue
- This innovation reduces the amount of manual force and physical effort required to perform lipoplasty, especially in areas with fibrous tissue. The result is a better experience for both the surgeon and patient, compared to traditional liposuction
Power Assisted Liposuction HANDPIECE, Power Assisted Liposuction CABLE AND CANNULA STERILIZATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Cycle Type: Dynamic-Air-Removal
- Pulses: 4
- Set Point Temperature: 270 °F
- Exposure Time: 4 minutes
- Drying Time: 20 minutes
- Operating Duty Cycle: 2 hours ON, 2 hours OFF
There are no reviews yet.