Micro Medical Spirometer
Introducing the Micro Medical Spirometer.
The Micro Medical Spirometer is specifically designed for situations where a low cost respiratory monitor is required. Selected for Heart-Lung transplant programs world-wide and for major clinical trials in the respiratory field as well as for everyday physician use. Their proven accuracy and reliability being endorsed with a British Design Award for the Micro Spirometer in 1989 as well as customers world-wide with over 20,000 spirometers in daily use. The MicroPlus Spirometer displays FEV1, FVC, PEF, and FER.
Measuring Forced Expired Volume in one Second and Forced Vital Capacity on the Micro Spirometer, with the additional measurements of Peak Expiratory Flow and Forced Expired Ratio on the MicroPlus, these devices are the perfect inexpensive spirometers for all applications.
Ease of Use
Measurements are easily obtained and displayed on the large, easy to read liquid crystal display. A centralized switch with viewing window facilitates operation with either hand. The transducer is removable to allow a high level of hygiene at all times, and is supplied complete with all necessary accessories.
Ergonomically designed units of distinctive appearance, the textured handgrip encourages easy, and reassuring use for both adults and children. These Spirometers are small and light-weight, moulded from high impact ABS for durability and are virtually maintenance free.
Features and Benefits
- Europe’s No 1 Spirometer.
- Small, lightweight and portable.
- Easy to use, clean and maintain.
- Competitively priced.
- Supplied complete with all necessary accessories.
- Digital transducer for accurate, repeatable measurements.
- Measurements: Microplus – FEV1, FVC, PEF and FER
- Volume Range: 0.1 to 9.99 Liters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 15.00 Liters/Second
- Accuracy: +/- 2% (Meets all known recommendations including the ATS)
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 2.5″ x 2″
- Weight Net: 8 oz.
- Weight Packed: 2.5 lb.
- Power Supply: Single 9 volt PP3
There are no reviews yet.