Geneforce Emergency Power System, GEN-420
Geneforce is the World’s first gas-free rechargeable generator. This technology has been extensively tested and utilized in the medical field for many years without any reported failures. The GEN-420 does not rely on gasoline and, thus, is safe for indoor.
The GEN-420 has a transfer time of 0.8 milliseconds and can provide emergency power for greater than two hours in an operating room setting.
- With no emission or gases, this battery-based generator is safe for use indoors
- The generator features 1500 continuous wattage and 4500 surge wattage for your basic power needs
- The generator arrives ready to use – there’s no installation or maintenance required
- The generator features silent operation for quiet, reliable emergency power
- 5,040 Watts storage capacity
- Automatic & one-touch start
- Multi-colored LED displays the state of charge, fault conditions, AC input, DC voltage and DC Amperage
- Built-in voltage regulation system for sensitive electronics and medical equipment
- Built-in automatic AC transfer switch
- 30 Amp solar charge controller for solar charging
- 1,500 Watts continuous output / 4,500 Watts surge output
There are no reviews yet.