GE Dash 3000 Patient Monitor
The GE Dash 3000 Patient Monitor is designed to monitor a fixed set of parameters including ECG, noninvasive blood pressure, impedance respiration, SpO2, and temperature. Invasive pressure, BISx, and EtCO2 are optional features. Additional specialized features include cardiac output, cardiac calculations, pulmonary calculations, dose calculations, ICG module interface, and SAM module interface.
The GE DASH 3000 Patient Monitor can function as a portable monitoring device with a built-in writer, or as a flexible care monitoring device connected via Ethernet. It features a 8.4” color screen, and the resolution is 640 X 480 dpi, allowing the viewer easy viewing of the data on the screen. The monitor displays 10 parameters and 7 traces.
The smart battery management system, is an additional advantage of the GE Dash 3000. The monitor can accommodate two use-accessible batteries that provide the user a 4-5 hour run time and recharge is within 2-4 hours. The batteries can be charged one at a time without losing functioning capability, which shows yet again that GE Dash 3000 was designed with the user in mind.
All of the patient cable connectors are located on the right side of the patient monitor, and on the left side of the patient monitor, you can find the built-in writer and the battery compartment. A Trim Knob control provides single control operation of virtually all patient monitor functions.
The user interface consists of a flat panel display and the keypad assembly that includes a Trim Knob control, function keys, and LED indicators. The active-matrix color LCD is assembled into a shock absorbing isolator that fits within the patient monitor’s front bezel to protect the display from mechanical shock during use. The acrylic optical filter protects the display panel from impact and enhances visibility with it’s non-glare surface locating on the viewing side of the filter. It also has a scratch resistance surface coating.
GE Dash 3000 Patient Monitor Features
- Built-in wireless LAN provides seamless network connectivity
- Exclusive two-way communication allows clinicians to receive alarms and check-in on other patients during transport
- DASH port docking stations provide one-step connection to the Unity network and AC power
- Eliminates need to connect and disconnect leads
- Patient Data Transfer (PDT) ensures seamless patient record as patient moves through hospital
- Connectivity to high-security Solar and TRAM monitors creates a convenient single-source, hospital-wide monitoring solution
- DASH 3000 is the only full-featured patient monitor with Dinamap technology built-in
- System consistently produces the most accurate, reliable NIBP determinations available in a bedside monitor
- Stepped deflation with patented peak matching technology helps ride through artifact
- Ideally suited for ICU, PICU and hypersensitive patients
- Durable design of DASH 3000 creates a dependable solution for demanding transport applications, including air transport
- Compact system integrates a printer, transformer and power supply providing exceptional capability in a highly maneuverable package
GE Dash 3000 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 11″ W x 8″ D x 10-1/4″ H
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Size: 8-2/3 inches (diagonal)
- Type: active-matrix color TFT.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- Number of traces: 6 maximum.
- Number of seconds/trace: 4.9 at 25 mm/sec.
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25 mm/sec (with erase bar).
- Information window: displays non-real-time information without obstructing the display of real-time information.
- Display organization: prioritized by parameter.
- Trim Knob® control.
- Five hard keys: Silence Alarm, Graph Go/Stop, NIBP Go/Stop, function (zero all) and Power On/Off.
- Categories: patient status and system status.
- Priority: 4-levels crisis, warning, advisory, message.
- Notification: audible and visual.
- Settings: default or user-defined.
- Silencing: 1 minute, current alarm only.
- Pause: 5 minutes in adult ICU mode, 3 minutes in Neonatal ICU mode, and 5, 15, minutes or permanent pause in OR mode.