GE AMX III Portable X-Ray
Introducing the next Generation of AMX mobile X-Ray system: the GE AMX III Portable X-Ray for sale. When technology fits the way you work, something inspiring happens. There’s a certain kind of pleasure you feel when highly intelligent equipment is incredibly intuitive and routine tasks are easily accomplished. Welcome to the intersection of science and empathy: GE’s mobile x-ray systems.
GE AMX III Portable X-Ray Features
- MX-75 275k HU X-ray tube with a .75mm focal spot
- LED display
- 24 kVp stations
- 28 mAs stations
- 100 mA constant
- kVp 50 –125
- mAs 0.64 – 320
GE AMX III Portable X-Ray Specifications
- Power: Obtained from rechargeable 120V battery
- Power required to recharge battery: 110 to 125 VAC | 50 – 60 Hz | 6.0 A
- Battery capacity: Approximately 10,000 mAs at 100 kVp, when fully charged
- Motor drive ratings: The drive assist unit can be driven at speeds up to 180 feet per minute or 54.9 meters per minute
- X-ray generator ratings and duty cycle: All radiographic exposures with this unit are at 100 mA
- kVp (maximum)
- 110 to 125
- 95 to 105
- 50 to 90
- mAs (maximum)
- Typical accuracy
- ±6% of kVp
- ±10% of mAs
- Conditions to meet previously mentioned accuracy
- Handswitch must have been released for 25 seconds after previous exposure.
- 15-minute interval after change completion with keyswitch in ON or CHARGE.
- Main power circuit breaker ON must be allowed before making an exposure
- Collimator Specifications
- Minimum inherent filtration is 1.5 mm aluminum equivalent to 150 kVp. Additional filtration may be obtained by inserting 1 mm and/or 2 mm aluminum filters.
- Minimum source-to-skin distance is limited to more than 30 cm by the tracks on the bottom of the collimator for mounting the accessory extension cylinder.
- Full 17” x 17” (.43 m x .43 m) radiographic coverage at 40” (1.02 m) source to image distance is provided for tubes with a 15-degree target angle.
- Collimator can be rotated and locked positively at 0º, ±15º, ±30º, ±45º, and ±90º from the front position.