Brymill B800 Cry-Ac-3 Dispenser
Introducing the Brymill B800 Cry-Ac 3 Dispenser.
Brymill, the company name you recognize for its history of cutting-edge technology with a dispenser that remains the first choice of many dermatologists and sets the industry gold standard in safety, versatility and, control. Brymill is a family-owned, Connecticut-based company that has delivered cutting-edge technology with attentive customer service for almost 50 years. We specialize in highly durable cryosurgical equipment backed by a three-year warranty, and we can manufacture custom equipment to meet your specifications.
Brymill B800 Cry-Ac 3 Dispenser Features
- Unit comes with four spray tips with apertures of various sizes (.04 – .016 inches) plus a 20-gauge straight spray and 20-gauge bent spray for more accurate, controlled treatments
- Polypropylene base provides extra stability while polypropylene cover and collar insulate user’s hand
- Slender, fingertip trigger for maximum control and ease of viewing (Also rotates easily for left-hand users.)
- Patented Safety Autovent maximizes safety by allowing internal pressure to gradually vent as the cap is unscrewed.
- Streamlined relief valve maintains a constant operating pressure to ensure consistent and accurate freezing.
- Stainless steel and brass construction for long life
Brymill B800 Cry-Ac 3 Dispenser Specifications
- Capacity: 10 oz. (300ml)
- Height: 8.5 in. (215mm)
- Weight: Full: 25.2oz. (715g)
- Empty: 17.3oz. (490g)
- Static Holding Time: 10 to 12 hours