Aircast VenaFlow Elite Leg Compression Pump
Standard Operation: The VenaFlow Elite system defaults to a rapid inflation mode. Once powered on, the system begins the compression cycle and inflates the cuffs one leg at a time, alternating between the two legs every 30 seconds. First the distal aircell inflates rapidly within less than 0.5 seconds, then the proximal aircell follows. In 54 seconds, the inflation cycle begins again. An icon will appear on the graphical display signalling when the inflation cycle is in progress. Pressure and the inflate/deflate cycle are automatic and an alarm will be activated if the system is not functioning properly.The VenaFlow Elite System is an intermittent pneumatic compression device that is intended as a prophylaxis for deep vein thrombosis in a clinical setting or in the home.
- Size: 7.6” x 8.5” x 4.6”
- Weight: no battery: 4 lbs. with battery: 4.75 lbs.
- Power input: 100-240~, 50-60 Hz, 200 – 500 mA
- Cord: Hospital grade, 15 ft
- Standards: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
- TUV Device Classification: Class 1 BF
- Inflation mode: rapid inflation and graduated, sequential compression
- Bed hanger: accommodates up to 3.5”
- Battery: Li-ion polymer 11.1V, 4250 mAh