Vantage ABI System – Summit Doppler Wallach
This Vantage ABI System from Summit Doppler Wallach simplified the diagnosis of P.A.D. The true one-button ABI system that performs the ABI exam in as little as three minutes. Now, diagnosing Peripheral Arterial Disease for the 8-12 million Americans affected can be done fast and accurately.
Higher Throughput ABI Assessment for Your Practice
The Vantage ABI conducts fast, accurate ABI screenings in minutes to assist with the early detection of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.). The Vantage ABI completes a single level exam using Digital Fourier Oscillometry (DFO). Summit Doppler worked with researchers from the Cleveland Clinic to create a clinically validated unique DFO Algorithm.
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Features
- Speedy throughput with large display and intuitive touchscreen navigation
- Convenient USB drive for data storage, transfer, and EMR interface
- Blood pressure cuffs for obtaining pressures and ankle waveforms
Summit Doppler Vantage ABI System Specifications
- Main Unit Dimensions: 6.4 in. x 11 in. x 7.3 in.
- Main Unit Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Mounting: Self-supported (rubber feet) or stand mounted (optional)
- Portability Built-in carry handle
- Cuff Pressure Range 0 to 280 mmHg
- Pressure Gage Accuracy +/–3 mmHg 0–200 mmHg, +/–2% >200 mmHg
- Deflation Rate 2.5 mmHg/second nominal
- Inflation Pressure 180 mmHg (default), 280 mmHg (user selected)
- Deflation Pressure 60 mmHg (default), 35 mmHg (user selected)
- Pulse Rate Range 43 to 120 BPM
- ABI Determination Time 3 minutes
- Determination Pulse Volume Oscillometry
- Waveform Type Pneumatic plethysmography (Pulse Volume Recording PVR)
- Patient Connections 4 vascular cuffs, 6 ft. hose length (ea.)
- Clinical Sensitivity >90%
- Clinical Specificity >92%
- Standards IEC60601-1, IEC60601-1-2 EMC
- Classification Class A
- Hose/Cable Length 6 ft.
Summit Doppler’s Vantage ABI uses an innovative cuff-based technology for performing the ankle-brachial index (ABI) exam to assist in the diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.). Vantage ABI System (standard ABI Unit with easy-to-use Touch Screen, (4) Cuffs ( two 10 cm Cuffs for Ankles and two 12 cm Cuffs for Arms) and 4 color-coded Hoses, USB Flash Drive for PC Download Software capability, ABI Chart and a Training Video).
There are no reviews yet.