Stryker Berchtold Chromophare F-300
The Stryker Berchtold Chromophare F 300 is a high-performance LED surgery light designed for the emergency room, anesthetic room and most other investigative clinical environments. It provides shadow-free illumination with excellent depth for optimal tissue definition.
Using total internal reflection with an integrated Fresnel structure, the Chromophare produces a large, homogenous 16-centimeter diameter field of light with a color temperature of 4500 Kelvin. Energy-efficient 30-watt LED’s give a high output with a minimal power requirement.
- Creates large, homogenous 16-centimeter diameter field of light.
- Excellent depth of illumination without shadows, reflections and glare.
- Color temperature of 4500 K, a natural white light.
- 30-watt LED’s achieve high output with minimal power usage.
- Rated for at least 30,000 hours of consistent illumination.
- Bulb life: 30,000 hours
- Color temperature: 4,500 K
- Depth of field: 51.2 in (130 cm)
- Field diameter: 6.3 in (16 cm)
- Lighthead diameter: 12.9 in (33 cm)
- Illumination Intensity 55,000 LUX
- Intensity Control 20-100%
- Light field Diameter 6.3”
- Depth of Illumination 51”
- Color Rendering Index 96
- Light Source 7X1 W LED
- Element / Blub Service Life 30,000 HOURS
- Vertical Travel 51.4” (42.9” MOBILE)
- 100/120/127V AC