Omega XP Cold Laser – Therapy
The Omega XP Cold Laser – Therapy System is FDA and Health Canada approved for the treatment of pain conditions and is the best low-level laser on the market. It is made in Great Britain and incorporates the state of the art features such as automatic probe recognition, select pulsating frequencies, both battery plug and “on” operation and time/joule conversion treatment. It is the latest evolution of the low Omega laser series. This model XP Mobile is designed for those who move. With the functionality to match Clinic XP, XP Mobile is traditionally produced more steel for strength. It is lighter, more compact and is provided in a padded carrying case.
Unlike some competitor systems, the Omega XP Clinic and Mobile lasers have a built-in beam tester which gives a reliable reading of the single probe outputs, meaning that the user can always check that the equipment is working properly – so important when invisible wavelengths are in use.
The XP Clinic and Mobile laser include an acupuncture point finder, which gives a continuous electronic reading indicating when acupuncture point has been located. The micro-current conductivity measurement which is used to identify such points can also locate trigger points, making it an indispensable tool for physical therapists. This feature utilizes a purpose-designed hand probe and acupuncture probe tip, both of which are included at no additional cost when this control unit is purchased with an appropriate probe.
With a high performance rechargeable battery built into the unit, it is capable of extensive treatment time without the need for separate battery packs, nearby power sockets or extension cables whilst in treatment position.
Omega XP Cold Laser Features
- Straightforward and helpful menu system
- Multi-pulse mode – Nine pulsing frequency options
- Automatic probe recognition
- Clean lined contemporary design
- Automatic calculation of surface energy density
- Total treatment time record
- Exceptional battery power
- Visible warning when probe capable of emitting or in use
- Precise laser beam power output measurement
- Automatic repeat treatment time
- Acupuncture point finder
- Wipe-clean membrane fascia
Omega XP Cold Laser Specifications
- Classification: 3B Laser
- Medium: GaAIAs
- Dimensions: 11 3/4″ D x 10 1/4″ W x 7 1/2″ H
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Pulsing Frequencies: 2.5 Hz, 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 73 Hz, 146 Hz, 700 Hz, 1 kHz, 5 kHz, 10 kHz
- Battery Life: Cluster Probe 4 hours; Single probe 10 hours
- Rechargeable Battery: Metal Nickel Hydride, 4.1 Ah
- Battery Charging Time: 3 Hours
Omega XP Therapy Cold Laser Includes
One Power Cord, one Acupuncture probe tip, one padded travel case, one point finder (Acupuncture), one copy of the Operating System Manual, and
- 2 – Keys to the laser power unit
- 1-820 nm 100 mW single probe
- High-Performance 4Ah Nickel-metal Hydride built-in battery
- 4 – Safety Goggles Laser (Manufactured to EN207 and EN208 standards)
There are no reviews yet.