Olympus PCF-Q180AL Colonoscope
The thin Olympus PCF-Q180AL Colonoscope features high-resolution, full-screen images, and a forward water jet to allow cleaning. For better handling, highly acclaimed Innoflex Variable Stiffness technology enables adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility, and a 3.2 mm diameter channel (11.3 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while preserving satisfactory suction capability.
Olympus PCF-Q180AL Colonoscope Features
- Olympus wide-angle imaging capability enables thorough observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates for shorter examination times and enhanced efficiency.
- Clear, sharp, high-quality images in a large-size display.
- Auxiliary water function can be combined with dedicated flushing pump, enabling removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Highly acclaimed innoflex Variable Stiffness capability for adjustment of insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
- Generous 3.2 mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of treatment devices while preserving satisfactory suction capability. Insertion tube measuring 11.5 mm across with distal end diameter of 11.3mm.
- Wide-ranging four-way angulation (180 up/down and 160 right/left).
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management and making the scope ready for next-generation system expansion
The Olympus PCF-Q180AL Colonoscope has superb image quality with exceptionally sharp, crisp details and large display size in a slim design measuring 11.3 mm in diameter at the distal end and 11.5 mm in diameter along the insertion tube, instrument channel measures 3.2 mm inner diameter for treatment and suction.
Olympus PCF-Q180AL Colonoscope Specifications
- Optical System
- Field of View: 140°
- Direction of View: Forward
- Depth of Field: 3 to 100 mm
- Insertion Tube
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 11.3 mm
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 11.5 mm
- Working Length: 1330 mm
- Instrument Channel
- Inner Channel Diameter: 3.2 mm
- Bending Section
- Angulation Range: Up 180° | Down 180° | Right 160° | Left 160°
- Total Length: 1655 mm