Olympus BF-Type P40 Bronchoscope
Introducing the Olympus BF-Type P40 Bronchoscope.
The Olympus BF-Type P40 Bronchoscope, the first in a series of bronchofiberscopes with electrosurgical capability, has the design and features necessary to meet the demand for expanded bronchoscopic diagnostic and treatment capabilities. The scope includes a new control section and ergonomic design to facilitate increased operator comfort. It also provides a wider field of view, a smaller insertion tube and distal end diameter, and greater tip bending range all for easier operation during your procedures. And the BF-P40 includes improved suction and biopsy valves. All these features and more will help you reach a new level of performance in fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
Olympus BF-Type P40 Bronchoscope Specifications
- Optical System
- Field of View: 120°
- Depth of Field: 3 to 50 mm
- Insertion Tube
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 4.9 mm
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 5.0 mm
- Working Length – 550 mm
- Instrument Channel
- Inner Channel Diameter: 2.2 mm
- Minimum Visible distance – 5 mm from distal end
- Bending Section
- Angulation Range: Up 180° | Down 130°
- Total Length: 840 mm
- Operating Environment
- Ambient Temperature: 10 °C to 40 °C (50 °F to 104 °F)
- Humidity: 30% to 85%
- Air Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
There are no reviews yet.