Nicolet Companion III TCD Systems
The Companion III is an advanced Doppler system that allows non-invasive assessment of blood flow velocities throughout the body. This method of measurement is particularly useful for examining the major arteries supplying blood to the brain. Shop for the best medical equipment such as the Nicolet Companion III at the Dr’s Toy Store, Largest Medical Equipment Showroom in south Florida, call us today for more information and great prices.
TCD is useful for evaluation of numerous neurological vascular problems such as vasospasm and intracranial stenosis. TCD is also extremely valuable for intraoperative monitoring to help detect sudden changes in flow and potential embolic events. Emboli are small particles of foreign matter (air, particulate, thrombin, etc.) within the bloodstream that have the potential to cause obstructions in various arteries in the body and the brain. Such obstructions can often lead to stroke.
Companion III TCD Features:
- PDF Report formats
- Color Doppler M-Mode Display
- Windows XP Operating system with WinTCD and NicVue
- Probes ranging from 1.6 MHz to 20 MHz probes are available
- Hospital Information System (HIS) And DICOM connectivity options
- Portable system with integrated TFT Display – for mobile applications