Lumenis Lightsheer ET Diode Laser System
The Lumenis LightSheer ET Diode Laser System is clinically documented and proven to deliver results, and effectively treats the broadest patient population. The system safely treats all skin types (Fitzpatrick I–VI), including tanned skin. High power and unique output control enable treatment of nearly any hair diameter or hair color. With thousands of units in the field, LightSheer has become the most popular photo epilation system in the world and the best solution for expanding today’s aesthetic practice. A portable, affordable entry into the growing laser hair removal market. Delivers higher energy, twice the speed for shorter treatment times, and up to a 400 ms pulse width for added safety on the darkest skin types.
What is a Diode Laser?
A diode laser uses semiconductor technology that produces coherent projection of light from visible to infrared range. It uses a narrow spectrum light beam in order to target specific chromophores in the skin. Comparing it to other laser systems such as the Ruby and Alexandrite, the 800nm diode laser wavelength offers the deepest penetration levels and superior melanin absorption. These unique characteristics make the diode laser the most suitable technology for laser hair removal, enabling efficient and safe treatment for all skin and hair types in all body areas.
How Does Diode Laser Work?
Diode laser uses the principle of selective photothermolysis targeting specific chromophores in the skin, usually blood and melanin. The laser damages the chromophores by selectively heating them while leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed. For example, when operator is treating unwanted hair, the melanin in the hair follicles is targeted and damaged which results in the disruption of hair growth and regeneration. A diode laser can be complemented by cooling technology, or other pain reducing methods which improve treatment efficiency and patient comfort.
Lumenis Lightsheer ET Diode Laser System Applications
- Hair Removal
- Skin Resurfacing
- Burn Healing
- Leg Vein Treatments
- Scar Healing
- Tattoo Removal
- Vascular Lesion Repair
- Pigmented Lesion Treatment
Lumenis Lightsheer ET Diode Laser System Features
- ChillTip Contact Cooling for superior epidermal protection and highest efficacy
- Suitable for treatment on all body areas, tanned skin, most hair colors, depths and diameters including small areas that require superior precision, such as the upper lip
- Portable lightweight design for maximal ease of use
- No consumables or disposables
- Fast coverage rate with large 9×9 mm or 12×12 mm square spot and up to 2 Hz repetition rate
- Proven reliability and outstanding “up time” track record ensures that patient treatments can proceed on schedule
Lumenis Lightsheer ET Diode Laser System Specifications
- Laser Type: AIGaAs Diode Arrays
- Wavelength: 800 nm
- Repetition Rate: Up to 2 Hz
- Spot Size: 9 mm²
- Energy, Fluence: 10-100 J/cm²
- Pulse Width: 5–400 ms OptiPulse®
- Peak Power: 1600 W
- Cooling: ChillTip contact cooling (41 °F)
- Electrical Info
- 110 V | 12 A
- 220 V | 6 A
- 50 / 60 Hz
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Dimensions: 17″ W x 20 1/2″ D x 15″ H
There are no reviews yet.