Burton Woods UV Light
The Burton Woods UV Light is the most universally accepted light for diagnosing disease and injuries to the skin and eye. The Burton UV Light has a wide variety of common diagnostic applications including corneal scratches, foreign bodies in the eye, blocked tear ducts, contact lens placement, and fungus infections, as well as, Erythrasma Tinea versicolor, Vitiligo, Scabies, Microsporum Canis and Criminology for Emergency Rooms. The Burton Woods UV Light is offered 120V standard in several different models with magnifiers and white lights to best suit your needs. The special fluorescent bulbs produce UVA at approximately 365 nm wavelength. The Burton UV502 and UV503 Lights include a four-light magnifier with an optically ground and polished glass 5 diopter magnifier lens with 2.25X total power magnification and focal length of 8 inches. Burton UV Lights have a 6,000-hour average bulb life.
Burton Woods UV Light Features
- Special fluorescent bulbs produce UVA at approximately 365 nm wavelength
- Not harmful to eyes or skin
- Available with magnifier and white bulbs
- 4-light magnifier models include optically ground and polished glass 5 diopter magnifier lens with 2.25x total power magnification and focal length of 8”
- Focal length of 8 inches
- Bulb life of 6,000 hours
- Portable, hand-held lights for maximum flexibility
- 120 V model standard
- 230 V models also available
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Philips Burton’s array of magnifiers feature higher-intensity lights combined with larger and sharper viewing areas like the Burton Woods UV Light. Designed to meet a multitude of medical applications with UV, LED and white light options, these magnifiers offer the portability and flexibility you need. Sturdy design ensures long-term value.
Burton Woods UV Light Diagnostic Applications
- Corneal scratches
- Foreign bodies in the eye
- Blocked tear ducts
- Contact lens placement
- Fungus infections
- Tinea versicolor
- Microsporum canis
- Criminology (for Emergency Rooms)
Designed for a variety of uses, Burton Woods UV Light is offered in different models with magnifiers and white lights to best suit your needs. With hand-held flexibility, large magnification and a five-year limited warranty,
this UV light provides great value for your facility.
Burton Woods UV Light Specifications
- Light source: UV or white
- Bulb Life: 6,000 hours
- Diopter of magnifying lens: (Models: UV502 (0316020) UV503 (0316030): 5
- Focal length: (Models: UV503 (0316030) UV502 (0316020): 8 inches
- Power requirements: 120 V
There are no reviews yet.