Oakworks CFPM100-Rectangular Top C-Arm Table
Introducing the Oakworks CFPM100-Rectangular Top C-Arm Table for sale.
Oakworks CFPM100-Rectangular Top C-Arm Table Features
- Carbon Fiber Top – 56 in. (133 cm) Metal-free imaging space
- Top Dimensions – 24 in. x 80 in. (61 cm x 203 cm)
- Included Features – 1 in. (3 cm) Radiolucent Comfort Foam™ table top pad, 4 in. (10 cm) locking casters, patient safety straps (2)
- Controls – Foot control
- Weight Capacity – 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- Product Weight – 343 lbs. (216 kg)
- Included Features – 1 in. (3 cm) Radiolucent Comfort Foam™ table top pad, 4 in. (10 cm) locking casters, crescent face rest pad (included with integrated headrest top), patient safety straps (2)
- Safety Listings – FDA Listed, CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate
- Optional Features
- 2 in. (5 cm) Table Top Pad Upgrade (73190-T01) – Upgrade from the standard 1 in. (3 cm) pad
- 5 in. (13cm) casters (65427) – Upgrade from the standard 4 in. (10cm)
SINGLE CARBON FIBER ARM BOARD
Fully radiolucent with a 180° range of motion, the arm board requires no mounting or attachment hardware and simply slides under the table top pad. It can be used on any fluoroscopy table and will support arms and feet in a variety of positioning configurations. Folds for storage.
- 80º range of motion
- Requires no mounting or attachment hardware, slides under table top pad
- Comes with removable pad
- Folds for safe and compact storage
SPINE POSITIONING SYSTEM II
- Optimal Imaging High radiolucency and flexibility for ideal cervical, thoracic and lumbar visualization.
- Enhanced Patient Comfort Minimize unwanted movement and reduce procedure time.
- Stable Design Large contoured torso pad cradles patient & the strap securely fastens the system to the table.
6” ADJUSTABLE T-RAIL CLAMP
The adjustable T-Rail clamp can be positioned along the grooved table top edge. Clamp is also removable.
- Accommodates a variety of T-rail attachable accessories
- 150 lb (68kg) weight rating
There are no reviews yet.