3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Patient Warming Unit
This is the Bair Hugger Model 750, an accurate air temperature delivery system that combines performance, precision, and ease of use into a single compact unit. This Bair Hugger model is the standard when it comes to forced-air warming and is available at the Dr’s Toy Store. There is a temperature sensing system at the end of the hose allows for accurate air temperature delivery. This warming unit, Bair Hugger 750 has a variety of features that are beneficial when it comes to the use of any medical warming unit.
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit Features:
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery.
- 3 temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker temperature response.
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter, and fault code reporting via the front panel – no need to open the unit.
- Compatible with the 3M Bair Paws Gown and the 3M Bair Hugger 241 Blood/Fluid Warming Set.
3M Bair Hugger Model 750 Warming Unit Specifications:
- Brand: 3M Bair Hugger Therapy.
- Clinical Area: OR, PACU, Pre-Op.
- Device Rating: 110 – 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.7 Amperes.
- Filter Type: High-efficiency 0.2 µm air filter.
- Leakage Current: Meets UL 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1 requirements.
- Operating Temperature:
- High: 109.4° ± 2.7 °F (43° ± 1.5 °C)
- Medium: 100.4° ± 2.7 °F (38° ± 1.5 °C)
- Low: 89.6° ± 2.7 °F (32° ± 1.5 °C)
- Weight and Dimensions:
- Depth: 13.5″ (34 cm)
- Length: 12.0″ (30 cm)
- Width: 10.0″ (25 cm)
- Net Weight: 16.3 Pounds (7.4 kg)
The Doctor’s Toy Store buys, sells, trades, and exports medical equipment, including New and Pre-owned Patient warmers, from the world’s leading manufacturers, plus we also offer expert diagnostic and repair services on medical equipment, too.
Our staff sweats the small details and do the small things every day that matter to our medical clients. Twenty years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world is why doctors from all over the globe beat a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.
That’s why you are as likely to meet a visiting doctor at our showroom from Buenos Aires, Boston or Las Vegas, as you are from Ft. Lauderdale, Coral Gables, or Palm Beach. That consistency over 20 years also is why The Doctor’s Toy Store is now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at 27,000 square feet.
We’re located next to I-95 in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport, so our great location enables us to extend our reach, quickly and efficiently, and offer doctors around the world the same opportunity to save as those in Florida.
Whether you are using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new & pre-owned medical equipment.