ABS PH-ABT-S12G Standard 12 cf Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerators
The all-new ABS PH-ABT-S12G Standard 12 cf Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerators are purpose built for pharmacy and medical applications. The new Standard Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerators feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples.
A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. An automatic cycle-defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes.
The all-new temperature display and alarm module offers product security with a monitoring and alarm system. Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms. Remote alarm dry contacts and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems.
Choose from a variety of refrigerators including Premier countertop and undercounter, upright Glass and Solid Door, and Stainless Steel models.
- Standard Pharmacy/Vaccine Glass Door Refrigerator
- 12 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One swing glass door, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated), right hinged, not reversible
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable
- Three adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½” increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Casters with footed brake
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Probe access port (3/8″)
- Powder coated steel white interior and exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 25” W x 29 ¾”D x 63 ¾”H
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6 Amps, 3/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 258 lbs.
- Owner’s Manual