Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer, Blood Analyzer
The Piccolo Xpress is a portable clinical chemistry system designed for accurate, near-patient testing. With the Piccolo’s 12-minute test time, healthcare providers can diagnose and treat within the span of a single office visit, thereby increasing the efficiency of care, reducing costs, and improving patient management.
The menu features 31 blood chemistry tests that range from liver, kidney and metabolic functions to lipids, electrolytes and other specialty analytes. These 31 tests are conveniently configured into 16 completely self-contained reagent discs, 11 of which are CLIA waived.
FAST, EASY, ACCURATE ON-SITE CHEMISTRY ANALYZER
Abbott Point of Care is proud to be the exclusive US distributor of Piccolo Xpress, a fully-automated advanced diagnostic instrument that provides lab-accurate results within minutes for a wide range of clinical chemistry needs.
BENEFITS OF THE PICCOLO XPRESS
- Enables results in just 12 minutes
- Stores up to 5,000 patient records
- Requires only 0.1 cc (100 ul) of blood, serum, or plasma
- Supports electronic medical records (EMR) connectivity
- Includes a broad diagnostic menu for routine testing, general health screening, and chronic conditions
- Requires very little maintenance
- CD Software makes testing upgrades easy
- Operates from line or 15-volt battery power
- Every reagent disc automatically self-calibrates
- Self-contained, disposable reagent discs are easy to handle
- The Piccolo Xpress procedure is quick and easy to perform
- No special operating skills are needed to run the Piccolo Xpress
- Flexible alpha-numeric data entry options and analyzer settings
- Easy to use color touch screen guides the operator through the process
- Integrated intelligent Quality Control (iQC) checks performance and accuracy
- Direct compatibility supported with USB peripherals including bar code readers, keyboards, personal computers and printers.