Olympus CV-160 Video Processor with OTV-S7V Camera System
Introducing the Olympus CV-160 Video Processor equipped with an Olympus OTV-S7V Camera System.
This package offers a practical and quality image for clinical and office use. The plug and play nature of this platform ensure all current generation flexible surgical scopes and camera head are accommodated. The VISERA Video System is the ultimate surgical endoscopic imaging device by integrating the entire imaging chain from camera to computer and has been designed by the Olympus engineers to meet the many demanding requirements of doctors, nurses, and hospital administrators.
Olympus CV-160 Video Processor Features
Full height expanded display mode facilitates observation – The CV-160 offers a full height mode that uses the full vertical area of the monitor screen to display images. The resulting expanded display is much larger than was possible with previous models and allows closer examination of the image area.
35% more compact design saves space in your endoscopy suite – With their new, more compact designs, the CV-160 and the CLV-160 xenon light source combine to form a system that’s a full 80 mm narrower and 35% smaller than previous models. The entire system can be installed on a dedicated cart together with a video monitor and other ancillary equipment.
Dual-purpose system increases endoscopy suite efficiency – The Olympus CV-160 Video Processor has been designed to eliminate redundancy and maximize the efficiency of your endoscopy suite. In addition to EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes, this versatile center can also accommodate EVIS EXERA video bronchoscopes, enabling you to use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy.
Designed exclusively for the EVIS EXERA 160 Series, the CV-160 features a leading-edge video signal processing technology configured to frequency components specifically suited for endoscopic images, allowing it to enhance details while simultaneously suppressing noise. The result is a more detailed image that makes it easier to spot minute tissue textures and subtle color variations on the mucous membrane.As for versatility, the Olympus CV-160 Video Processor system center can also accommodate to EVIS EXERA video bronchoscopes so you can use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy. It’s also fully compatible with the EVIS 100/130/140 Series gastrointestinal scopes.
Olympus CV-160 Video Processor Specifications
- Video signal output: VBS composite, Y/C, RGB; simultaneous output is possible
- White balance: By pressing the white balance switch on the front panel, automatic white balance can be performed
- Standard color chart output: The color bar image can be displayed using the“Color Bar”key on the keyboard
- Digital communication port: Ethernet (100BASE-TX)
- Automatic gain control (AGC): The image can be electrically amplified when the light is inadequate due to the distal end of the videoscope being too far from the subject
- Normal Contrast mode: Normal image
- Low Contrast mode: The dark areas are lighter and the light areas are darker than in a normal image
- High Contrast mode: The dark areas are darker and the light areas are lighter than in a normal image
- Iris mode selection: Average: Normal observation Peak: When focusing on and/or observing a small bright area
- Structure enhancement setting: The detailed patterns and edges of endoscopic images are emphasized electronically to increase image sharpness
- Edge enhancement setting: The edges of endoscopic images are emphasized electronically to increase image sharpness
- Image size selection: The size of endoscopic images can be changed using the“Image Size”key on the keyboard or endoscope switch
- Freeze screen display: A stationary image can be displayed using the endoscope switch, keyboard or OVC switch
- Voltage: NTSC 100—120 V AC, 220—240 V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input current: NTSC 1.0 A , 0.5 A
- Fuse rating: 3.15 A , 250 V
- Dimensions: 14-1/2″ W x 16-1/2″ D x 2-3/4″ H
- Weight: 18 lbs