Nicolet VersaLab SE
Nicolet VersaLab SE Vascular Doppler Systems are portable Doppler Systems designed for the evaluation of the peripheral vasculature. You get crisp, clear sound complimented by a display and printout. The Nicolet VersaLab is available with a bi-directional 4 or 8 MHz transducer. This allows you to select the optimum frequency of your choice. The built-in printer allows for quick and simple recording. With the Nicolet VersaLab Doppler’s image scrolling feature, you can see and review up to 50 seconds of data and choose the ideal waveforms to record the patients data.
Versalab SE Model features spectral analysis that displays more comprehensive information about all components of the blood flow profile. This feature allows the user to quickly delineate venous from arterial flow, and to more accurately indicate conditions such as turbulence.
- Easy to set up and simple to operate
- Lightweight, battery or line operated for greater portability
- Built-in printer for reimbursement documentation
- Sensitive Doppler probes
- Large display for easy viewing
- Adjustable tilt-stand for more personalized testing