Midmark 405 Power Exam Table
The Midmark 405 Power Exam Table is a versatile tool in any work environment because it’s so useful to a wide range of practice groups, like obstetricians, gynecologists, dermatologists and plastic surgeons. The reason is because of its hand-controlled Power Up/Down and Back functions, adjustable stirrups that lock in 1 of 3 lateral positions, four storage drawers, foot extension shelf, paper roll holder, removable upholstery, treatment pan, four drawers and pelvic tilt.
Midmark 405 Power Exam Table Features
- Auto Return (HOME) Function on Hand Control
- Disable Switch, which allows operator to disable table during a procedure
- Pelvic Lift Bar allowing seat section to be positioned in Lithotomy position
- Four storage drawers on steel ball bearing glides; two drawers on foot end of table and two drawers on either right or left side of table
- Styled drawer fronts which have molded hand pulls
- Duplex receptacle, located on left side of table
- Paper roll holder which is hidden in head end of upholstered top
- Optional Foot Control, which allows operator to position table or initiate the AUTO RETURN function, without using hands
The hand-controlled power function allows doctors to adjust height from 25″ to 37″ on this Midmark 405 Power Exam Table.
Midmark 405 Power Exam Table Specifications
- Weight: 454 lbs
- Back Section Adjustment: 0° to 70°
- Table Top Height Adjustment: 25″ – 37″
- Pelvic Lift Adjustment: Seat section adjustable to +5°.
- Stirrup Extension (Maximum): 14″
- Stirrup Lateral Positions: Four lateral positions
- Footrest Extension (Maximum): 17-3/4″
- Footrest Extension: Adjustable to +7°
Midmark 405 Power Exam Table Suitable for
- General Practitioners
- Plastic Surgeons
The Midmark 405 Power Exam Table is a perfect choice for every facility.
Midmark 405 Power Exam Table Dimensions
- Styled Upholstered Top: 27″ W x 55″ L
- Length with foot extension: 73″
- Table Width: 27″
- Minimum Height: 25″
- Maximum Height: 37″
- Base: 18″ x 35-1/4″