DTS 1200G 12-Channel ECG/EKG Machine
Introducing The DTS 1200G Digital 12-Channel ECG Machine
This electrocardiograph collects 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and reads results onto an ECG waveform with thermal printing system. This device features a variety of qualities including recording and display of ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode. The DTS ECG Machine measures and diagnoses ECG waveform parameters automatically and prompts for “Lead off” and ” Lack of paper”, Case database management.
- Multi-language(Turkish, French, Chinese, English, German, Kazakstan, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Ukrainian) interface and report.
- Paper speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print more than 3-hour, record up to 300 ECG waveform(commonly, it is 3s case), which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including auto 12×1, auto 6×2+1, auto 6×2+1_H, auto 6×2, auto 6x2_H, auto 3×4+1, auto 3×4+2, rhythm 12, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual, etc. Trend chart and histogram of P-R interval can be printed, waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Noise level: ≤15µVp-p
- Input circuit current: ≤50nA
- Input impedance: ≥50MΩ
- Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
- Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Recording mode: thermal printing system
- Paper size: 210mm(W)×20m(L)
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed:
- Auto: 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Rhythm: 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
- Time constant:≥ 3.2s
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Manual: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Auto record: set record according to auto record format and mode, automatically switching leads, measuring and analyzing.
- Rhythm record: set record according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analyzing.
- Manual record: set record according to record format, manually switching leads.
- Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Power supply:
– AC: 100V~240V(50/60Hz)
– DC: 14.8V/3500mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Fuse specification: two AC time lag fuse(φ5×20mm), T1.6AL250V
- Working mode: continuous working
- Dimension: 13.38in(L) × 12.59in(W) × 3.34in(H)
- Weigh: 7.05 lbs
The Doctor’s Toy Store buys, sells, trades, and exports medical equipment at discount prices and is proud to offer a wide variety of equipment for sale from the world’s leading manufacturers, including New and Pre-Owned fetal monitors.
Plus, we also offer expert diagnostic and repair services on medical equipment, too. Our very experienced staff continues to sweat the small details and do the small things every day that matter most to our medical clients.
Twenty years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world is why doctors from all over the globe beat a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.
That consistency over 20 years also helps explain why The Doctor’s Toy Store is now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at 27,000 square feet.
We’re conveniently located next to I-95 in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport.
Our great location enables us to extend our reach, quickly and efficiently, and offer doctors around the world the same opportunity to save as those in Florida.
Whether you’re using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new and pre-owned medical equipment.