Unico G502 Achromat Microscope
Unico G502 Achromat Microscope features:
- Seidentopf Binocular Head (Inclined 30°).
- Seidentopf Camera-Ready Trinocular Head (Inclined 30°).
- Nosepiece: 5 Position Nosepiece provides flexibility.
- Eyepiece: Paired Wide Field 10X (FN 18 mm) High Point Eyepieces with Dual Diopter. A pointer or reticule can be added.
- All objectives are parfocal, parecentered, and color-coded.
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X (Oil).
- Focus: The low position Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing System is designed to lessen user fatigue. The Coarse Focus Tension Control allows to increase or decrease the focusing tension. The safety stop prevents damage to objectives and specimens. The Fine Focusing is graduated at 0.002 mm.
- Stand: Ruggedly constructed all-metal stand and broad low profile base.
- Stage: Heavy duty, built-in graduated mechanical stage with low position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement (with dovetail mechanism) allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size is 180 mm x 150 mm and the range of X-Y stage movement is 80 mm x 50 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe Condenser N.A. 1.25 with graduated iris diaphragm is focusable and centerable.
- Illuminator: Built-in high-intensity LED Illuminator with field diaphragm provides Koehler type illumination for clear, sharp images. The brightness intensity control (rheostat) is conveniently located and provides steady even illumination at all levels.
- Power Input: 90 – 240 V. Fuse rating is 250 V and 1.5 A.
- Size and Weight:
- Size: 16″ Height x 6″ Width x 12″ Depth.
- Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 21″ Length x 19″ Width x 10″ Height.
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
Our staff sweats the small details and do the small things every day that matter to our medical clients. Twenty years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world is why doctors from all over the globe beat a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.
That’s why you are as likely to meet a visiting doctor at our showroom from Buenos Aires, Boston or Las Vegas, as you are from Ft. Lauderdale, Coral Gables, or Palm Beach.
That consistency over 20 years also is why The Doctor’s Toy Store is now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at 27,000 square feet.
We are conveniently located next to I-95 in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport. Our great location enables us to extend our reach, quickly and efficiently, and offer doctors around the world the same opportunity to save as those in Florida.
Whether you are using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new & pre-owned medical equipment.