PolyScience Heated Circulating Bath
This PolyScience Heated Circulating Bath (8006A11B) is a Digital Heated Circulating Water Bath and is ideal for calibration, melting curves, enzyme assays, temperature stability studies, and other applications that require precise heating.
A Temperature Controller and Heated Circulating Bath Calibration are perfect your medical practice, it can keep temperatures stable at about ±0.05°C with its standard digital controller bath. The LED readout allows you to constantly monitor fluid temperature, by simply pressing a button to display the set temperature. Rapidly change the set point with a rotary encoder or with three user-selectable preset temperature points. Temperatures can be read in °C or °F.
PolyScience Heated Circulating Bath (8006A11B) description
- Voltage: 120V
- Provides accuracy to ±0.05°C
- Ideal for closed-loop circulation applications
- High-performance units with the heating features
- Features over-temperature and low-level cutoffs to protect you and your samples
- Space-saving design minimizes bench space utilization while providing excellent performance
PolyScience Heated Circulators
Precise. Reliable. Feature-Rich.
PolyScience offers almost 50 different solutions for your laboratory’s liquid heating needs – from a simple immersion circulator to economical open bath systems to full-featured circulating baths with ramp and soak capability. Typical applications include warming of reagents and culture media, thawing or tempering samples, biological incubation, cell culture, enzyme assays or controlling the temperature of laboratory equipment such as chromotography columns, viscometers and densitometers.
PolyScience Heated Circulating Bath Features
- Working temperatures from ambient +10° to +200°C
- Temperature stability: to ±0.005°C
- Capacity: from 6 to 28 liters
- Six controller types with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options
- Large bath openings and easy to clean surfaces
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controllers
- LidDock™ Lid Stowing System
- DuraTop™ Chemical Resistant Deck
Whether equipped with the entry-level MX Controller or most sophisticated Performance Programmable, PolyScience Integrated Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Crisp menu architecture, screen icons and plain text prompts make it easy to navigate through operational settings and options.
Exceptionally exacting temperature control combined with a tap water cooling coil allow you to maintain bath temperatures at or near ambient with stabilities as precise as ±0.005C.
LidDock™ helps keep moisture where it belongs – in the bath. And accessing the reservoir drain is a simple as removing the Circulator’s front panel.