The Maquet Alphastar 1132 is a highly-versatile mobile operating table designed to meet the needs of any surgical discipline. With the handheld remote control, clinicians can electronically adjust the table’s height, back plate, leg plate, Trendelenburg, lateral tilt and horizontal sliding movements. The absence of cross bars on the Maquet Alphastar 1132 enables intraoperative fluoroscopy.
To learn more about the Maquet Alphastar 1132 and other surgical table options from DTS, contact a DTS representative today.
- Mobile operating table with high-quality casters for easy maneuvering.
- Height adjusts from 27 inches to 44.3 inches for ergonomic comfort.
- Electronically-adjusted back plate, leg plate, Trendelenburg, lateral tilt, horizontal sliding.
- Handheld remote control exact positioning.
- Trendelenburg positioning from zero to 30 degrees.
- Designed to accommodate intraoperative fluoroscopy.
There are no reviews yet.