Ellman Surgitron Dual RF S5 System
The Ellman Surgitron Dual RF S5 energy source, utilizes advanced radiowave technology to provide unparalleled surgical PRECISION for cutting and coagulating soft tissues. The high frequency of 4.0 MHz minimizes thermal tissue damage along the incision path.
Precision – The Ellman Surgitron Dual RF S5 is powered by advanced radio wave technology. The Surgitron Dual RF S5 energy source provides unparalleled surgical precision in soft tissue cutting and coagulation. The higher frequency of 4.0 MHz minimizes thermal tissue damage along incision path.
Versatility – The Dual RF S5 offers complete versatility, with more options for use in surgical and aesthetic procedures than other energy-based platforms. Including Pelleve accessories, revolutionary tools for the non-ablative treatment of mild to moderate facial wrinkles.
Monopolar / Bipolar – The patented Surgitron S5 redefines your surgical results with two (2) distinct frequencies – 4.0 MHz (Monopolar) and 1.7 MHz (Bipolar) – for outstanding precision and control.
GlideSafe Handpiece Compatible – The Ellman Surgitron Dual RF S5 and the Pelleve RF S5 energy sources are the only ELLMAN energy sources compatible with GlideSafe® Wrinkle Treatment Headpieces.
Ellman Surgitron Dual RF S5 Features
- Solid State Circuitry for dependable and consistent energy emission
- Parameter Recall enables rapid set-up for subsequent procedures
- Dual Frequency combines two distinct frequencies – Monopolar (4.0 MHz) and Bipolar (1.7 MHz) – for outstanding precision and control
- Digital Control Panel facilitates easy operation and a clear view of settings
- Robust Design incorporates an internal heat management system enabling use in lengthy surgical or aesthetic procedures requiring high power output for extended periods of time
- Pellevé™ Compatible enables non-ablative treatment of wrinkles
- Safety Indicators provide visual and auditory alerts
- 73% Less Thermal Spread – as compared to Bovie 1250 and Valleylab Force FX in porcine tissue
- Less Burning or Charring of Tissues – minimizes burning of tissue, unlike laser or conventional electrosurgery
- Decreased Post-Operative Pain – causes less tissue trauma
- Excellent Cosmetic Results – causes minimal scar tissue formation
- Quick Recovery – with less tissue damage, healing is hastened and your patients will recover quickly
The Ellman Surgitron Dual RF S5 has Five Distinct Waveforms for Optimal Clinical Outcomes
FULLY FILTERED (Cut)
- Micro-smooth cutting
- Negligible lateral heat
- Minimal cellular destruction
- Ideal for skin incision and biopsy
- Best cosmetic results
- Fastest healing
- Used with special Pellevé™ handpieces for skin tightening
FULLY RECTIFIED (Cut/Coag)
- Cutting with hemostasis
- Ideal for subcutaneous tissue dissection and planing
- Especially useful in vascular areas while producing minimal amounts of lateral heat and tissue damage
PARTIALLY RECTIFIED (Hemo)
- Coagulation / Shrinkage
- Ideal for hemostasis with controlled penetration
- For cutting with maximum hemostatic control
- Maximum penetration and hemostasis
- Ideal for intentional tissue destruction
- Pinpoint, micro-coagulation
- Minimal charring or tissue necrosis
- Ideal for coagulation in and around critical anatomy