Elliquence Surgi-Max Plus Electrosurgical Unit
The Elliquence Surgi-Max Plus Electrosurgical Unit puts out high radiofrequency, low-temperature radiowaves to execute precise, very minimal invasive surgery with exceptional accuracy and safety. The Elliquence Surgi-Max Plus uses high radiofrequency, low-temperature radiowaves to execute traditional scissor, scalpel, electrosurgical and laser-assisted procedures. The cell specific tissue effect provides unparalleled surgical precision while not affecting healthy tissue. The low temperature emission results in non-adherent bipolar performance that minimizes tissue trauma and stops frequent tip cleaning and instrument irrigation.
Elliquence Surgi-Max Plus Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Patented, Radiowave Monopolar/Bipolar Technology
- Unparalleled Precision, Versatility, and Safety
- Monopolar Incision, Dissection, Resection
- Non-Stick Bipolar Performance
- Also comes with Ellman Grasping Forceps DFX-F