Brewer 6500 Access High-Low Exam Table
The Brewer 6500 Access High-Low Exam Table design provides an 18″ profile in the seated position to allow level transfer from standard wheelchair heights, complete with an upright seat back and safety grab bars to simplify reliable patient transfers.
The Brewer 6500 Access High-Low Exam Table also offers abundant storage capacity with Brewer’s signature pass-through drawer system and it’s backed by Brewer’s standard 3-year warranty.
Brewer 6500 Access High-Low Exam Table features:
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Innovative chair design supports the patient’s back
- Chair-to-Table design takes the patient from consultation to examination
- Standard patient transfer grab bars provide extra security
- Patented pass-through side drawers eliminate right/ left-hand setup problems
- Largest storage capacity available on the market today
- 12 standard color options available
- UL Approved: 60601-1
- Winner HIDA Product of the Year
Additional Features & Colors
*Ask us about additional Features, Colors & Accessories available for the Brewer Access High/Low.
Brewer 6500 Access High-Low Exam Table Additional Accessories:
- Stainless Steel Treatment Pan
- Universal Socket Clamp (Quantity: 1)
- Deluxe Articulating Knee Crutches **
- Urology Drain Pan System
- Front Drawer Dividers (can order up to 7)
- Two Knee Crutch Support Adaptors (plant installed)
- Two Knee Crutch Support Adaptors (field installed)
- Electrical Outlet Option (Model #6001 only, plant install, MUST be ordered at the time of table purchase)
- Brewer Welch Allyn® Light IV Bracket (plant installed)
- Brewer Welch Allyn® Light IV Bracket (field installed)
Additional Cost Colors:
- Special Color
- CAL133 Upholstery
- Arctic Plush
- Charcoal Plush
- Shetland Plush
- Stone Plush
- Admiral Plush
The Doctor’s Toy Store buys, sells, trades, and exports medical equipment at discount prices and is proud to offer a wide variety of equipment for sale from the world’s leading manufacturers. That includes New and Pre-Owned Exam Tables, plus, we also perform expert diagnostic and repair services on equipment, too.
Our very experienced staff continues to sweat the small details and do the small things every day that matter most to our medical clients.
Twenty years of consistent performance and quality customer service for our clients in Florida, the U.S. and around the world is why doctors from all over the globe beat a path to the Doctor’s Toy Store showroom.
That consistency over 20 years also helps explain why The Doctor’s Toy Store is now the largest medical equipment showroom in Florida, at 27,000 square feet.
We’re conveniently located next to I-95 in South Florida between Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport.
Our great location enables us to extend our reach, quickly and efficiently, and offer doctors around the world the same opportunity to save as those in Florida.
Whether you’re using our new-and-improved website or visiting us at our showroom in Hallandale Beach, see for yourself why consistent quality and discount prices make The Doctor’s Toy Store the first choice for savvy doctors looking for new and pre-owned medical equipment.