BioChemGARD e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood
Introducing the Biochemgard e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood- Class II Type B2 for Sale.
The most energy efficient, comfortable and safe Class II Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet in the industry
The BioChemGARD e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood is a breakthrough in total-exhaust biological safety cabinets. Engineered specifically for laboratories that need containment and removal of vapors, mists and particulates, the BioChemGARD e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood has a revolutionary airflow system that increases users’ comfort and productivity while decreasing the overall operating costs.
Unique Airflow Design operates with a reduced exhaust airflow and resistance, which minimizes noise and reduces the volume of conditioned air that is exhausted from the laboratory.
The motor / blower design provides up to a 420% reserve for a very long filter life, resulting in less maintenance. With the exclusive ExchangeSAFE™ (sealed access filter exchange system) located directly under the work surface, improves access making the process quite with reduced exposure to containments.
Self-Adjusting Airflow – The StediFLOW™ VFD motor controller maintains precise airflow by self-adjusting for filter loading. Also controls the ReadySAFE™ low-flow operating mode that preserves containment conditions when the BSC is not in use and substantially reduces energy consumption.
BioChemGARD e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood Specifications
- Size: 6 feet
- Interior Dimensions (w x d x h): 70″ x 22 7⁄8″ x 27 5⁄8″
- Usable Workspace (w x d x h): 68 5⁄8″ x 17 5⁄8″ x 27 5⁄8″
- Exterior Dimensions (w x d x h [min to max]): 77 7⁄8″ x 33 5⁄8″ x [86″ to 94 1⁄2″]
- Cabinet Weight: 850 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 1,020 lbs.
- Sash Height: 8″
- Opening Max.: 20″
- Operating Amperage
- Normal Operating Mode: 1.4 Amps
- ReadySAFE™ Mode: 0.3 Amps
- Power Consumption
- Normal Operating Mode: 161 Watts
- ReadySAFE™ Mode: 35 Watts
- Heat Generation (note: 100% exhausted)
- Normal Operating Mode: 549 BTU/hr
- ReadySAFE™ Mode: 118 BTU/hr
- Electrical (requires 20 Amp outlet): 115V AC, 60 Hz, 16 A
- Noise, exhaust and cabinet, NSF International: 60 dBA
- Noise, cabinet: less than 50 dBA
Baker BioChemGARD e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood
Make the World a Better Place
- Industry’s most durable and reliable cabinet means lower life-cycle costs and years of trouble-free operation.
- Most energy-efficient operation available. A 70% reduction in electrical power compared to traditional B2 cabinets.
- Increased motor blower reserve extends filter life for less downtime.
- Continuously safe work environment with self-adjusting motor technology enhances productivity.
- ExchangeSAFE™ Sealed Access Filter Exchange System minimizes exposure to contaminants and allows faster, simpler maintenance.
- Quieter operation and ergonomic design with slanted viewscreen, cool-white lights for easier viewing and reduced heat generation.
- Optional fume hood package for versatile laboratory design.
Unique Airflow Design Reduces Energy Requirements
The airflow of the Biochemgard e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood is designed to provide a work area that protects the experiment from the environment, and both the environment and researcher from the experiment.
Room air is pulled through the front opening and into the front grille. HEPA-filtered downflow air and room air mixes in the exhaust plenum, flows through the exhaust HEPA filter and into the building exhaust system.
The Biochemgard e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood operates with a reduced exhaust airflow and resistance. This minimizes noise and reduces the volume of conditioned air that is exhausted from the laboratory.
Operating at only 664 CFM, electrical power requirements are 70% less compared to traditional B2 cabinets. The combined savings in electricity and conditioned air removal reduces the overall annual cost of operation by 49%.
Highly productive work environment
The Biochemgard e3 BCG601 Biosafety Cabinet Baker Hood is in design considerations such as wide radius corners, aerodynamically shaped surfaces, and non-glare satin finish interiors combine to improve comfort, simplify cleaning, and maintain proper containment.
- Large unobstructed, usable work area can accommodate more lab equipment because of the rear grille being parallel to the straight back wall
- A reduced front grille depth moves the work surface area closer to front of the cabinet for better arm position and less back strain
- Consolidated electrical controls on panel behind hinged light canopy offer unique access outside containment area
- The fluorescent lights, UV light, and the electrical outlets can all be programmed in 15-minute or hour-long intervals to delay the time they power down
- Petcocks, valves, and plumbing connections are strategically placed for convenience and proper air management
- Work surface and walls are one-piece, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel with smooth radius corners for easy cleaning. White powder-coated finish protects cold-rolled steel cabinet exterior