Welch Allyn Exam Light I – (48300, OB/GYN Light)
The Welch Allyn Exam Light I with Fiber-Optic Light Pipe bends to any position. Provides homogeneous spot and variable size. Ideal for gynecological exams and minor procedures. Can be mounted on wall, mobile stand or exam table.Fiber-Optic Light pipe is a durable fiber optic light pipe which provides cool illumination and is bendable to almost any position
Welch Allyn Exam Light I Features
- One-light output; pinpoint accuracy; true tissue color rendition
- Highly flexible pipe for easy maneuverability
- Lightweight pipe is twice as long as conventional pipes
- Easily positioned small head leaves clear view of task areas
- Sealed focusing sleeve keeps optics free of dust
- Provides homogeneous spot and variable size
- Ideal for gynecological examinations and minor procedures
- Multiple mounting options for floor space maximization
- Easy to assemble
Perfect for the OB/GYN office or for specialties that require very focused light in specific areas, the Welch Allyn Exam Light I provides you with the typical light output and features a highly flexible light pipe that is twice as long as conventional pipes. And with a compact, unobtrusive head, it ensures pinpoint accuracy and provides true tissue color rendition during an exam.
Welch Allyn Exam Light I Specifications
- Dimensions: 7″ W x 7″ D x 48″ H
There are no reviews yet.