Riester Schiötz Tonometer – Specification A, B, C
Dr’s Toy Store brings you a masterpiece of precision mechanics. The Riester Schiötz Tonometer is a highly precise eye tonometer developed by Professor Schiötz for measuring intra-ocular pressure. Its reliability and durability make this quality measuring instrument indispensable in every ophthalmologist practice and eye clinic.
- Perfect reading of the scale with red pointer
- Complete in a black deluxe case with velvet-look inserts
- High-quality agate bearing for an extremely long service life
- Supplied with three weights (5.5 g, 7.5 g, 10 g) and a conversion table
- All vital parts are made of stainless steel, other parts are chrome-plated
- Precision measurement on a scale of 0 to 20 subdivisions and 0 to -1 sub-divisions
Specification 5 (polished weights with inspection certificate)
- schiötz A, with straight scale
- schiötz B, with inclined scale
- schiötz C, with inclined scale
There are no reviews yet.