Ritter 244 Bariatric Exam Table
The Ritter 244 Bariatric Exam Table by Midmark was created with the best technology available in order to make bariatric patients very comfortable. Bariatric Patients need to be comfortable when they’re visiting with their doctors. Unfortunately, not all facilities have a chair type that will fulfill the needs of the patient in order to make them comfortable.
The Ritter 244 starts with a 32-inch wide seat to help position patients in the optimum position during their visit. This accomplishes two things: it creates a comfortable position for the patient and places them in perfect position for examinations or procedures. Along with a wide seat, the 244-series also begins at a best-in-class 18 inches off the ground. The short height offers another angle where patients are best able to sit or lie down on the table for their visit. Once a person is seated or lying down, the Ritter 244 can go as high as 34 inches for optimum height adjustability during exams. An overall length of 80 inches allows for a person 6-Feet, 7-Inches tall to sit/lie down comfortably also. An ergonomic standard hand control is placed in an easy-to-get-to location so physicians or patients are able to position the chair as wanted or needed.
The Ritter 244 Bariatric Exam Table is able to support patients up to 850 pounds. A seamless upholstery top is available in eight different colors; sold separately. Other accessories are available by special order.
Ritter 244 Bariatric Exam Table Features
- 32-Inch Wide Seat to Help Position Patients
- Lowers to 18 Inches for Easy Patient Positioning
- Long Length to Accommodate Taller Patients
- Ergonomic Control Makes it Easier on the Hands
- Handle Placed in Accessible Location for Easy Access
- Able to Support Heavier Patients During Their Visit
- Eight-Color Seamless Upholstery Top Available Separately
Ritter 244 Barrier-Free Exam Table
All patients deserve the same level of care. The Ritter 244 Bariatric Exam Table allows you to position patients safely and efficiently.
Barrier-Free Design – Best-in-class 18″ low seat height, 32″ seat width and an 850-pound weight capacity
Positioning – Powered multi-positioning capabilities, including reverse Trendelenburg
Control – Ergonomic, intuitive standard hand control in an easy-to-find location
850-pound Weight Capacity – With an 850-pound patient weight capacity, the Ritter 244 Bariatric Power Exam Table is ready, willing and able to safely lift special needs patients every time
Ritter 244 Bariatric Exam Table Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 850 lbs
- Height: Minimum 18″ | Maximum 34″
- Back Support Angle: Minimum = 0° Maximum = 65°
- Seat Tilt Angle: Minimum = -15° Maximum = 15°
- Upholstery Dimensions
- Seat and Back Area: 32″ W
- Head and Foot Area: 30″ W
- Overall Length: 80″
- Floor Clearance from Floor to Bottom of Base:
- Leveling Feet Installed: 2.75″
- Caster Accessory Installed: 3.5″
- Paper Roll Holder Capacity: 18″, 21″ or 24″
- Electrical Info: 120 VAC, 2.5 A, 60 Hz
- Safety Standards UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 – M90