The MTI 527 Tri Power Podiatry/Wound Care Chair provides the comfort and strength your patients deserve with a 24.5” width, 19″ entry height, 650 lb. lift capacity, extendible footrest with stainless steel debris tray. The 527 chair is available in two models: an “S” model non-programmable with rapid positioning or the “P” model with two user-programmable positions to provide coordinated movements to upright, contour, flat or trendelenburg positions. The plug-n-play spline system offers the convenience of converting arms for prone positioning, inserting leg wrap supports, vision blocks and more.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift, back & tilt
- Height: 19-38.7”
- Base: standard, 340° swivel or mobile
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Width: 24.5”
- Memory Positions: “S” model- “Rapid Position Switch” & auto return, “P” model- 2 user-programmable positions & auto return
- Controls: foot control or remote hand control
- Headrest: built-in contour
- Frame: all-steel
- Velcro Upholstery: seamless or designer
- Patient Arms: removable floating slide-back**
- Legrest: non knee-break w/footrest extension
- Safety Standards: UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90, IEC 60601-1
- Accessories: multiple options (see details below)
*Height may vary depending on base selection