DTS Power Procedure Chair
The DTS Power Procedure Chair is an excellent product for all medical specialties. In short, this Power Procedure Chair is a stable, comfortable, attractive, and affordable addition to any doctor’s office. Additionally, it comes with 4 functions: power up, down, tilts, back, and foot.
Most importantly, there are also one-touch programmable (with automatic return) and swivel options. In addition, the arms are easily adjustable and removable, plus, the headrest has a removable pillow for various procedures that require the patient to lie face-down. What’s more, the footrest can be extended for taller patients.
This DTS Power Procedure Chair is non-hydraulic, meaning no cylinders, whereas, hydraulic chairs can have those pesky oil leaks. Instead, this screw-driven chair guarantees a durable product that will last for the long-term.
Thirdly, the DTS Power Procedure Chair increasingly receives great praise for having a smaller-sized footprint certainly, allowing it to fit just about any size exam room.
In short, the DTS Power Procedure Chair can; surprisingly, work in any specialty office, furthermore, we created a chair that can fit all of what the doctors need to perform their exams.
- 300-degree swivel (Optional)
- Programmable controls with auto-return (Optional)
- Removable & extendable headrest & footrest
- Power Up, Back, Foot, & Tilt
- Face cut-out for back procedures and hair transplants
- Small Footprint Base: 32″ x 22″
- Swivel Base: 43″ x 24″
- Minimum Flat Chair Height: 26″
- Maximum Flat Chair Height: 34″
- Flat Chair Length: 77″
- Minimum Upright Chair Height: 48″
- Maximum Upright Chair Height: 57″
- Upright Chair Length: 66″
- Chair Width with Armrests: 32″
- Chair Width without Armrests: 23.6″
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V, 50-60Hz, 200W